The newest trend in health and wellness is a game-changer…
And IDLife is one of the first to turn it into a business.
IDLife is a multi-level marketing company that produces and sells organic nutritional supplements (like Herbalife or TSFL). But with a twist: you won’t find any generic packages of vitamins here.
IDNutrition is a customized nutritional supplement program.
The company collects information based on an individual’s medical history, prescription medications, eating and drinking habits, and heredity. After they get all the necessary information, the company makes an assessment, which is backed by more than 7,500 3rd-party, peer-reviewed clinical studies.
Customers only take the supplements that are suited to their unique needs.
The company was founded in 2014 by CEO Logan Stout and is headquartered in Frisco, TX. Although the company has only been operating for a few years, a group of doctors, nutritionists, and scientists have been working on IDNutrition for over 17 years.
1. What does IDLife sell? IDLife sells nutritional supplements that enhance nutrition, weight management, bodybuilding, energy, sleep, and overall health. Their products don’t have any unnecessary fillers or additives and are free of GMOs, soy, gluten, and hormones.
2. What are IDLife’s most popular products? IDNutrition is at the center of everything IDLife does. They call it “individually designed” nutrition because it’s founded on your answers in an IDAssessment. Once you complete the assessment, you’ll be told which supplements you need based on your gender, age, exercise and eating habits, sun exposure, medical conditions, and prescriptions. Every IDNutrition order is then individually packed with your name on it, delivered right to your front door every month. So it takes the guesswork out of buying supplements and helps you achieve your personal health and weight goals.
IDLife Experience works with IDNutrition, creating a lifestyle that makes it easy to achieve your best health. It’s three steps that take minutes per day: In the morning, drink your shake and take your IDNutrition morning vitamin pack. In the afternoon, hydrate. In the evening, take your IDNutrition evening vitamin pack and an IDLife sleep strip.
3. How much does it cost to join IDLife? To join IDLife, you must first buy an Enrollment Kit. For that, you have four options:
- Associate Enrollment Fit Kit – $299.99
- Associate Experience Enrollment Kit – $299.99
- Associate Experience Enrollment Kit + Product – $699.99
- Associate Experience Enrollment Kit + All Product – $1,199.99
4. Is IDLife a scam? No. In 2016, IDLife was named one of the 100 Solid Top MLM Companies in the world.  It’s backed by former Cowboy’s quarterback Toy Aikman, top fitness expert and celebrity trainer Jen Widerstrom, and financial author Chris Camillo.
5. What is IDLife’s BBB rating? A
6. How long has IDLife been in business? Since 2014
7. What is IDLife’s revenue? $10 million
8. How many IDLife distributors are there? IDLife hasn’t published any numbers, but Direct Selling News reported that more than 3,000 distributors attended their annual conference in 2014 (their first year).
9. What lawsuits have been filed? In 2015, IDLife sued New Horizon Nutraceuticals for selling meal replacement shakes that didn’t comply with IDLife’s specifications. The case was dismissed, with each party required to bear their own costs. [2, 3]
So should you get involved?
Product-wise this company might be legit, but if you’re just interested in the business opportunity, there are better options out there…
Either way, here’s the full review on IDLife.
IDLife currently has 11 categories of products. All of the items contain natural and organic ingredients, backed by scientific clinical studies and are FDA approved.
IDNutrition is an overall health and wellness supplementation program that’s customized to each individual customer. It supports general wellness. Aside from being FDA approved and organic it is also, GMO-free, gluten-free, soy-free and hormone-free.
IDLife Experience is about three simple steps to help you lose weight, feel great, and have more energy. You’ll be offered specific products that help you create a healthier life routine. (This includes the products listed below, but also includes sleep strips and other recommendations.)
IDLife Slim+ is a weight management supplement that’s designed to help manage weight, control hunger and curb cravings while giving focus and energy to power through the day.
IDLife Shakes are protein shakes that provide a source of healthy Omega 3 fatty acids and fiber. They’re designed to stimulate the metabolism, feed lean muscle, and curb your appetite.
IDLife Energy provides a safe quick pick-me-up without the crash-and-burn effect. The energy drink provides 10 calories while the chews provide 15 calories that aid in providing a natural source of energy.
IDLife Hydrate delivers vital electrolytes, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins to support cardiovascular health while providing nutrition to the body’s muscular and nervous system.
IDLife Workout Line takes your workout to the next level with pre-workout and post-workout shakes. These are meant to providing the nutrition your body needs before and after a big workout.
IDLife Sleep Strips are formulated with non-habit-forming ingredients that will help you fall asleep easily, stay asleep, and wake up refreshed (with no grogginess). They’re mint flavored and contain L-Theanine, 5HTP, and Melatonin.
IDLife Weight Management includes appetite control chews that help you fight snack cravings and reduce your appetite while boosting your metabolism, build and protect lean muscle, and decrease sugar cravings.
IDLife Kids Line provides Shake, Hydrate, and Kids Nutrition to fill in your kids’ nutritional gaps.
IDLife Skin Care Line is a hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved skincare line, including cleanser, serum, and day and night creams.
Again these are the main top sellers that IDLife produces, there are also nutrition bars and other edibles available.
IDLife offers independent distributors 10 different ways to generate an income with 4 different categories. Distributors can be paid weekly, monthly, earn free merchandise, and receive lifestyle benefits.
Members receive a 10% discount on all purchases, not just for themselves but for the household family members as well. There is a 10% commission earned on all retail sales, a $200 dollar bonus for every 9 customers a distributor sells to, and a 3 & Free program which provides incentives to members who enroll 3 customers in the auto-ship program.
Retail profit, fast start bonuses, and the Business Builders Bonus are all paid out weekly, while the other bonuses are paid out on a monthly basis. The company offers the well-known rank achievement bonus, as well as a car bonus. With all of the possibilities to advance and grow, distributors can truly make a name for themselves while they make a living.
Here are some pros about IDLife:
The company’s products are scientifically backed and FDA approved. As the amount of people who are becoming health conscious grows, so does the desire to purchase products that are organically and naturally manufactured.
The company is currently generating an annual global revenue of $10 million dollars. IDLife’s product list has drastically increased in only two years with new products coming out frequently.
Here are some cons about IDLife:
IDLife is still fresh on the scene. The company does have many good products and decent pricing, but it also has many competitors in the field, many that are still standing strong after 20 years of successful business.
It is difficult to find any reviews of the company, which may be because it is still new. The company profile is locked and can only be accessed by company employees on the Glass Door website, which is strange.
IDLife is a multi-level marketing and direct selling company. The company has been operating out of Frisco, TX, since 2014. IDLife manufactures and sells organic nutritional supplements that are scientifically and medically backed. All of the products are FDA approved and it is stated that they are proven to successfully work and are 100% safe.
With the desire for all-natural and organic products on the rise, the annual global revenue has reached $10 million. The research and development of IDLife’s products have been going on for 17 years.
The company has only been up and running for a short time, and there is a wealth of competition out there already, some of which have been up and running for over 20 years. It is difficult to find any customer or independent distributor reviews on the internet. Many that were located are posted by the company itself.
The products consist of nutritional supplements for overall wellness, sleep aid strips, weight management shakes, appetite suppressant chews, energy drinks, energy chews, and pre- and post-workout whey drinks. All of the items meet the standards to make the FDA G.R.A.S. list, which stands for Generally Recognized As Safe for consumption. The extensive amount of medical background information provided to the company allows them to create a program specifically designed for each person, which is not something other companies are known to do.
IDLife has made headlines with Direct Selling News and was featured in a Forbes article as well. Not a bad company at all, but if you’re looking to make passive income, but it’s still not the best opportunity.
Look, I’ve been involved with network marketing for over ten years so I know what to look for when you consider a new opportunity.
After reviewing 200+ business opportunities and systems out there, here is the one I would recommend: