In a world of smartphones, smart cars, and smart refrigerators, why don’t we have smart health and wellness products too?
That’s exactly what World Global Network wants to know.
They claim that technology can help you live longer and healthier.
And to back it up, they’re creating wearable technology that gives you actionable information about your health.
Is it any wonder World Global Network is one of the hottest MLMs today?
I should know, since I have written over 200 network marketing reviews on this blog, and this page gets the most attention.
1. What does World Global Network sell? Personalized health and wellness planning that’s constantly improved, updated, and optimized for you to become the best you can be. They do this with wearable devices that collect and process biometrics, vital signs, and other health-related data.
2. What are World Global Network’s most popular products? WGN’s HELO line of products is their primary offering. These products allow them to gather vital data about a person’s health to give them a customized wellness plan. This information is used in their SmartLife Solution, which is one of their most popular products. It comes with a Smartband (like a smartwatch) that you wear on your wrist to record your vitals in real time…a DNA kit to generate a full report on your health and wellness…and an actionable 30-day plan tailored to your needs. You also get a custom-made supplement pack that targets your health needs.
3. How much does it cost to join World Global Network? To join, you’ll need to buy one of two starter packs: the Builder Pack ($1,499) or the Personal Pack ($359). You also be asked to add several options, so be prepared to spend an additional $25 to $799.
4. Is World Global Network a scam? No, it’s a legit company with real products. They’re the distribution partner for World Technology Corp. But buyer beware! They’re going through financial difficulties, and it’s impacting their ability to deliver products and make refunds. The number of complaints against WGN makes you think twice about doing business with them.
5. What is World Global Network’s BBB rating? F
6. How long has World Global Network been in business? Since 2014
7. What is World Global Network’s revenue? Their revenue is $2 million. But in 2017, World Technology Corp (the parent company) reported a net loss of $1,130,747. 
8. How many World Global Network distributors are there? No numbers have been shared online.
9. What lawsuits have been filed? No lawsuits are listed online.
So should you get involved with WGN?
I’m not saying you won’t make any money with them, but if you’re looking for sustainable income, there are much better options out there…
Product-wise this company might be legit, but if you’re just interested in the business opportunity, there are better options out there…
Either way, here are 12 interesting facts about World Global Network you need to know.
#12. Very new
World Global Network [written WOR(l)D Global Network] has only been around for a few years. Although, it’s more like double that in MLM-years.
#11. Truly a global network
Despite being so new, they’re everywhere.
Headquartered in the UK, they also have offices in Miami, Moscow, Dubai, London, Singapore, and Dublin, and they operate in over 100 countries.
#10. Unique product market
For MLMs that is. They used to traffic in cellular devices, which is pretty much unheard of in network marketing. Basically, World Global Network users were sticking it to the man by creating their own, privately owned communication network, thereby kind of deregulating telecommunications.
Apparently, that didn’t work for them, though, because in 2014, they partnered with World Technology Corp to distribute wearable health devices through direct sales. This puts them squarely in the health and wellness market, where they’re trying to differentiate themselves with technology that lets them biohack your health.
#9. Innovative product
Unlike many MLMs who have products that are questionable or repetitive at best and downright non-existent at worst, theirs is clear-cut, useful, and pretty innovative.
Their technology, or product, is a wristband that can read your vitals and biometrics to make personalized wellness recommendations possible.
While other companies claim to do biohacking or to use technology to improve your health, World Global Network really does.
#8. They have radiation chips
The technology we use for, well, everything emits radiation that’s harmful to our bodies.
World Global Network sells a small chip, called BioZen, that reduces the harmful effects of static and extremely low-frequency magnetic fields.
BioZen Plus is a Class 1 Medical Device in Europe. It’s the only technology in the world that expands e-smog protection to a biological level. They do this by positively changing the low-frequency electromagnetic fields that are formed.
#7. Wearable technology
Wearable technology is a huge buzzword that’s been gaining a lot of traction the past few years and is predicted to become a huge part of our lives.
WGN has entered this market with the HELO, a wristband that monitors your health and predicts disease. Basically a super-Fitbit.
#6. Now using brand new tech from Toshiba
The HELO wristband uses new technology developed by Toshiba that integrates Bluetooth, a new heavy duty processor, and flash memory into one tiny package.
Soooo….what does that actually mean?
Well, in the HELO, it means that it collects data and detects changes with extremely high precision and then uses to Bluetooth feature to relay the information, in detail, to your smartphone. 
#5. Offers genetic testing
World Global Network offers home DNA tests and DNA testing for medical and wellness professionals who want to offer genetically customized diets and exercises.
The Xfinity Lab’s Tests profile and analyze the variations that make your genome unique. It reveals the diets and exercises that are best for you, the nutrients you’re deficient in, and food sensitivities that can impact wellness.
In this case, knowledge really is power.
With this type of technology available, there’s no need to follow generic advice about your health? Customized health, fitness, and nutrition plans help you know you’re working towards your health goals.
#4. Top talent working with them
Basically a bunch of tech and business all-stars. Think Chicago Bulls in 1996.
#3. Award-winning compensation plan
They’ve got a pretty unique model for compensation, and it seems to be working well.
In fact, it was actually ranked as number 10 in the Best MLM Compensation Plan Poll for 2014. 
Basically, you own a little piece of the network, so every time a user connects to it, you’re helping them generate revenue, which they then share with you.
The exact amount you make is a little vague. According to their website, it “depends on the number of micro-cells installed worldwide and the time each user spends on the network.” But when you install microcells, you get a MINIMUM of 30% a year of the value invested in your personal microcell.
#2. Top 100 MLM company
In 2015, only a couple years after starting up, they’d already been listed as one of the top 100 MLM companies in the world. What have you done in two years? 
#1. Expensive start-up cost
Starting up with this company isn’t cheap, but you do get a lot more than some pamphlets and a protein shake (no offense, ViSalus or Isagenix).
For the HELO healthband, they have two start-up packs. $349 gets you started with your own HELO healthband and $1,149 gets you HELO healthbands for the whole family.
For the phones, they’ve got a “lite” start-up package for $199.99, and a “suite” start-up package for $349. You get a phone with this. Of course, you need the bigger one to make money, as is usually the case.
World Global Network is no doubt one of the hottest tech MLMs right now with a pretty cool concept.
They have an interesting compensation plan with opportunities to make some good side money if you get people on board. You probably won’t get rich, but if you are set on MLM, this wouldn’t be a bad one to try.
Still, I’ve been involved with network marketing for over ten years so I know what to look for when you consider a new opportunity, and this is far from the best one.
After reviewing 200+ business opportunities and systems out there, here is the one I would recommend: