With promises of six-figure monthly commision checks and brand-new cars, the ClickFunnels affiliate program sounds a lot like an MLM convention.
But this is no MLM.
It’s a marketing software that’s taken the entrepreneurial world by storm.
ClickFunnels is a company that offers a suite of digital marketing tools for website owners and bloggers. The product is so popular, the affiliate program has turned out to be a massive success.
According to founder Russell Brunson, some affiliates have been able to earn a full-time income with just this one affiliate program. If that doesn’t sound like an MLM, I don’t know what does!
But Brunson has proven he’s something of an internet marketing genius. He knows how to make nearly everything his entrepreneurial hand touches turn to bitcoins. And you can’t help but believe him when he says you can too.
1. What does ClickFunnels sell? ClickFunnels gives you just about everything you need to market, sell, and deliver your products and services online. That includes a web presence, landing pages, shopping cart with one-click upsells, email and Facebook marketing automation, affiliate software, membership software.
2. What are ClickFunnels’s most popular products? Their most popular product is the funnel builder. Their templates make building complicated funnels quickly and confidently. Their drag-and-drop webpage editor makes it possible to create attractive landing pages without a designer or coder. And you can use the tool to build a funnel for any outcome: generate leads, generate sales, or run an event.
3. How much does it cost to join ClickFunnels? ClickFunnels isn’t an MLM, so you don’t need to buy a starter kit to join. But you do need to be a member to join their affiliate program. There are two levels of membership in ClickFunnels: $97/month for the basic funnel functionality, or $297/month for everything.
4. Is ClickFunnels a scam? No, ClickFunnels is a legitimate business, providing a marketing tool that does many of the tasks that every business needs. It also provides marketing training and support tools that can help their users get better results on their own marketing. That said, only 76% of ClickFunnel users create trackable revenue through the platform. But the company is clear that their tool won’t make you rich by itself. It’s a tool that makes it easier to build a profitable business.
5. What is ClickFunnels’s BBB rating? A+
6. How long has ClickFunnels been in business? Since 2014
7. What is ClickFunnels’s revenue? ClickFunnels itself brings in $360 million. But what’s interesting is how much it brings in for its members. ClickFunnels has collected $477,411,717 in revenue in its member’s ClickFunnel Carts. This includes well-known marketers and beginners and doesn’t include members who don’t use ClickFunnels as a shopping cart.
8. How many ClickFunnels members are there? 52,677
9. What lawsuits have been filed? In 2017, ClickFunnels was hit with a Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) class-action suit over illegal text messages. 
10. Comparable companies: Wealthy Affiliate
ClickFunnels isn’t an MLM per se, but it is all about making money online. The marketing tools that ClickFunnels has to offer might be pretty helpful for some, but as far as passive income opportunities go, there are better options out there.
Either way, here’s the full review on ClickFunnels.
If you’ve ever worked in digital marketing, you probably know who Russel Brunson is. He’s one of a handful of people who have revolutionized internet marketing as of late.
Dude has endorsements from Richard Branson and his company name slapped right on the side of one of Branson’s planes. 
Pretty badass, but do his products exist to help you get rich, or to help you help him get more rich?
Before ClickFunnels, Brunson wrote Dotcom Secrets, a book on internet marketing that was a total game changer and sold over 26,000 as an Amazon bestseller.  Overall, people found his advice super useful. The book has hundreds of reviews, almost all 5-stars.
His latest endeavor, a sales funnel software company called ClickFunnels, is blowing up. It already has over 12k users and has done over $63 million in sales. 
Basically, Brunson has been brilliant at making money online for a while, but he was spending way too much time making sales funnels. He created ClickFunnels to solve that problem.
It seems to be getting ‘er done.
The program has been recommended on Forbes by an entrepreneur who scored 25,000 subscribers in 30 days using a landing page he created with ClickFunnels in only 15 minutes. 
Not only did he score a massive amount of subscribers, but his conversion rate is even more impressive…
Throughout that 30 days, he managed to get 185,000 people to his landing page. 25,000 converted. That’s a 13.5% conversion rate. 
The average conversion rate for landing pages? 2.35%. No joke. 
So, not only does he have 25,000 subscribers that he can now monetize, but he has a landing page that can keep bringing conversions in at almost six times the rate of your average landing page.
Simply put, ClickFunnels is a sales funnel software. In exchange for a monthly payment, the software saves your business time and money.
According to their website, you can save over $1,000 per month using this software by not having to purchase web hosting, landing page software, designers, programmers, etc. It’s a bit of an overestimate, but with everything it includes, it probably does save you some money.
The basic membership costs $97/month and includes the following:
- Website Hosting
- Landing Page Software
- Email Autoresponder Software
- Split Testing Software
- 20 Sales Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 20k Visitors
The premium membership costs $297/month and includes all of the above, plus:
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Traffic
- Backpack, an affiliate tracking software that helps you figure out how much to pay your referral partners
- Actionetics, a custom smart action funnel software that includes a custom autoresponder, custom follow up sequences via email, text message, and more.
Either way, they offer a 14-day free trial period, so you can find out for yourself whether or not the product is worth it. 
The software is secure. You don’t have to install anything, and you never have to pay for updates.
There are also no contracts—the subscription fee is a month-to-month fee, so you can cancel at any time. You will lose all your data if you cancel, but you can download a CSV file of all your contacts and members, so you won’t lose their info.
The interface for their landing pages is a thing of beauty, as you can see from browsing their own website. Super simple, really engaging. It’s easy to see why their landing pages convert so well.
It’s got drag-and-drop functions, so it’s pretty easy to use even if you’re a non-techie.
Even though the templates are simple, they’ve got enough customizability to cover pretty much any basic need. You’ve got a lot of different funnels at your disposal, first of all: membership funnels, best seller book funnels, launch funnels, webinar funnels, physical product funnels, brick and mortar store funnel, and the network marketing funnel.
You can also include webinar registrations, opt-in forms, videos, and integrate the software with your current mailing and checkout systems. Clickfunnels integrates with Mailchimp, Salesforce, ConvertKit, Stripe, ClickBank, JVZoo, and more. 
This makes the software good for both beginners, who don’t need to know a single line of code to build professional funnels and landing pages, and more advanced internet marketers, who have better things to do than spend hours upon hours building sales funnels.
ClickFunnels software may save you time and increase your effectiveness, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to do all the work for you.
The truth of the matter is that you can have the most beautiful landing page in the world with an insane conversion rate but it doesn’t mean a thing if you can’t drive traffic. A website with a 100% conversion rate and 0 visitors gets you, well, nothing.
Driving traffic is the real meat and potatoes of internet marketing. Having solid landing pages and high conversion rates is only secondary.
Remember the success story above? The guy with 25,000 subscribers? Well, he had to get 185,000 people to visit his landing page first.
Nothing passive about that income.
On top of that, even after you get the traffic and the conversions, you still have to have either a solid product or service to sell, or a means of consistently monetizing your subscribers, if you want to make your profit sustainable.
It’s also a risky bet. Even though the data you host with them is yours, if you choose to cancel your membership or they go out of business, you’re essentially screwed.
ClickFunnels is a great tool if you specifically need a more effective sales funnel for a business you’ve already spent a good amount of time growing.
You’re going to be working long days no matter how perfect your sales funnel, and if you don’t already have extensive knowledge in internet marketing, the rest of your business will suffer.
If you’re more or less starting from scratch and looking to get rich quick, this is not your answer.
I’m not a ClickFunnels hater at all. In fact, there are a lot of great things about this company. But as far as money-making opportunities go, it’s just not nearly as sustainable as others.
I’ve been involved with network marketing for over ten years so I know what to look for when you consider a new opportunity.
After reviewing 200+ business opportunities and systems out there, here is the one I would recommend: