Wanna lose 5 pounds in 5 days?
That’s the first thing you see on Total Life Changes’ website…
And it’s a strong hook for a lot of people. You just gotta ask,Â Can they deliver?
Total Life Changes is a network marketing company founded in 1999 that offers healthy tea and smoothie products.
Apparently, solving Americaâ€™s obesity epidemic is actually as simple as drinking tea and smoothies. Who knew?
Well, not just any tea and smoothies â€” specifically, the tea and smoothies from Total Life Changes.
But in all seriousness, their products have been a recent hit among young health enthusiasts.
1. What doesÂ Total Life Changes sell?Â Total Life Changes sells a range of beauty and wellness products, including herbal tea, coffee, vitamin supplements, essential oils, and skincare products.
2. What are Total Life Changes’ most popular products? One of Total Life Changes’ favorite products is Iaso Tea, a detox, weight-loss tea that has earned the moniker “a miracle” tea. It’s a blend of 9 essential herbs that are designed to cleanse the upper and lower intestines, ridding the body of toxins and parasites. Other favorites are flagship product Nutra Burst, a liquid vitamin packed with minerals and vitamins, and a new favorite, Resolution Drops, which reduces food cravings so its easier to lose weight fast.
3. How much does it cost to join Total Life Changes? To join Total Life Changes, you must buy a Business Starter Kit for $39.95. Be aware, you must be enrolled in autoship to receive commissions, and you must purchase $40 worth of products every month. But once that’s set up, you can earn a commission of up to 50% off of every product you sell.
4. IsÂ Total Life Changes a scam? No Total Life Changes is a legitimate business with legitimate products. There are quite a few complaints on Facebook, in forums, and in the BBB about Total Life Changes failing to deliver purchased products and/or refusing to pay refunds and even refusing to pay commission checks to representatives. So while they are legit, the company apparently has some operational policies that raise some red flags.
5. What is Total Life Changes’ BBB rating? A+
6. How long hasÂ Total Life Changes been in business? SinceÂ 1999
7. What is Total Life Changes’ revenue? $88 million
8. How manyÂ Total Life Changes distributors are there? 49,800
9. What lawsuits have been filed?Â In 2018, Total Life Changes sued Nucerity Global Holding Company for breach of content and property fraud. This case is likely to problems with their 2017 joint venture. [1, 2]Â In 2015, The Environmental Research Center filed a case against Total Life Changes for having lead in some of their products. Â In 2012, Total Life Changes sued David Wheeler and Nora Kosztolanyi for trademark. 
Does this mean you should getÂ involved?
Product-wise, they seem legit. But as far as business opportunities go, there are better options out there…
Either way, here’s the full review on Total Life Changes.
They were started way back in 1999, but they used to be called SeAcai. In 2012 they rebranded to Total Life Changes.
Jack Fallon is the companyâ€™s founder and CEO. He used to work for Ford Motors and started the company out of his home, where he hired one employee, Loretta LaLonde, to supervise accounting. Right after that John Licari, who is currently their COO, became the second employee.
The dynamic trio spent long hours building the company, filling orders and helping customers from Jackâ€™s basement in Detroit Michigan.
Since then theyâ€™ve been booming. They quickly moved to a 1,500 square foot warehouse space, but by 2012, they had to purchase another one in order to fill all their orders. In 2015, they opened a 21,000 square foot headquarters on top of it all. 
Theyâ€™ve also gone totally global, conducting business now in over 140 countries with over 5,000 employees. Pretty huge. 
And now theyâ€™re signing checks to top earners in the 6-figures, sometimes even 7-figures. 
Not bad for one paycheck.
They were ranked #100 on DSNâ€™s annual Global 100 list. 
And they expect to double their sales by the end of 2016, for a grand total of around $150 million in sales. 
Theyâ€™ve even got a â€ś1 Team, 1 Dream, 100,000 Familiesâ€ť goal of helping 100,000 families achieve an income of $1,000 per month or more working as distributors for the company.
While thatâ€™s not much monthly income, itâ€™s something, and itâ€™s pretty cool to see a company that clearly cares about all their distributors making money and not just their top earners.
Total Life Changes has expanded their product line quite a bit since their inception. It now includes everything from supplements and tea to skincare and essential oils.
Health & Wellness
- Iaso NRG, Iaso Siberian Chaga Extract, Iaso SlimAM, Iaso Techui, Stem Sense, and Iaso SlimPM are all supplements for weight loss and additional medical benefits.
- Iaso Nutra Burst Liquid Multivitamin is a vitamin supplement.
- Iaso Tea and Iaso Tea Instant is a gentle detox tea thatâ€™s supposedly the #1 detox tea and a top 5 direct selling product in the world. It uses a blend of 9 essential herbs to cleanse the digestive system twice a day. They claim the tea will help you show measurable weight loss within 5 days.
- Life Drops & Resolution Drops are dietary supplements in drop-form that claim to boost energy and help you lose weight if you stay on their 1,200 calorie diet. Of course, if youâ€™re on a 1,200 calorie diet, youâ€™re probably going to lose weightâ€¦so who says itâ€™s these drops of magic doing the work?
Beauty and Hygiene
- Renique Whitening Cream is a highly acclaimed product that combines natural ingredients and plant extracts to whiten the skin.
- Iaso Emu Oil is a skincare product for people who want something 100% natural to reduce inflammation, joint pain, stiffness, bruising, muscle pain, and, of course, dry skin.
- Essential Soap is a 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils soap.
- Charcoal Soap combines a premium blend of oils and shea butter to clean and moisturize at the same time.
- Iaso CafĂ© Delgada is a Sumatran instant coffee that promotes weight loss with the all-natural Siberian Chaga mushroom.
- Iaso Cafe Latin is a gourmet coffee with a south-of-the-border flavor.
This is their line of essential oils. They claim 100% purity, but thereâ€™s no way theyâ€™re catching up in this market to essential oils MLMs DoTERRA and Young Living. Theyâ€™ve got 8 varieties right now.
- Blood Orange
- Lemon Zest
- Tea Tree
- Wild Lavender
Health and Wellness
The Iaso tea is by far the most popular product. It contains persimmon leaves, holy thistle, malva leaves, marshmallow, blessed thistle, papaya, ginger, chamomile, and myrrh. Supposedly, these 9 herbs combined have a huge variety of health benefitsâ€¦
- Detoxifying the organs
- Relieving indigestion
- Increasing weight loss
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving skin
Thereâ€™s arenâ€™t any clinical studies to back up these claims, but the tea does sound delicious. Itâ€™s also Certified Organic.
Other products in this category are:
- Nutra Burst, a proprietary blend of 72 minerals, 10 vitamins, 22 phytonutrients, 19 amino acids, 13 whole food greens, and 12 herbs.
- Iaso NRG boosts energy, improves mental clarity, burns fat, and curbs your appetite.
- Iaso Techui is a 100% refined spirulina powder, an alkaline food rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, and other essential nutrients.
- Iaso Love for ladies.
- Iaso Chaga, a mushroom used in the Europe and Asia for its enzyme and antioxidant properties.
- Resolution No. 20 is an appetite suppressant.
- Iaso Life Drops deliver B vitamins and Biotin to boost energy and metabolism while losing weight.
- Stem Sense, which combines growth factors, plant extracts, antioxidants and more to boost stem cell activity and immunities.
- HSN – Hair, Skin, Nails, provides essential nutrients for healthier hair, nails, and skin.
- Iaso Gano contains Ganoderma Reishi capsules to improve resistance to stress and overcome health challenges more quickly.
- Iaso SlimPM, which TLC claims to be the first complete fat-burning L-Arginine formulation in the universe. Available in multiple flavors.
- Iaso Nitro, for enhanced strength, health, and athletic performance.
- Vios Phyte, an alkalizing, plant-based whole food powder.
- Vios Matrix, a complete plant-based nutrition shake.
There are five ways to earn with Total Life Changes.
- Retail Customer Profits & Commissions
- Fast Start Bonus
- Binary Pay
- Matching Bonus
- Lifestyle Bonus
Thereâ€™s no charge to become a member, but you do have to buy a product kit and business starter kit to qualify for commission. You have to generate 40 personal QV every month to qualify and remain active.
Independent Business Owners (IBOs) earn up to 50% retail commission on their customersâ€™ purchases, paid out weekly. This is pretty awesome, except that itâ€™s up to 50%. What that means is not really spelled out in their plan, so you could very well be earning something like 10% on most purchases.
If you personally sponsor three new IBOs in your first month who then become qualified, you get a $60 bonus. You also get up to 50% commission on their first order volume.
In order to qualify for binary commission, you have to personally sponsor at least two IBOs that are currently active (common with MLM comp plans, see: Vida Divina). As you move up in rank, you can qualify for matching bonuses as well as team commissions. 
Although their compensation plan isnâ€™t completely transparent, binary commission rates are pretty goodâ€¦ if you can recruit fast and move up in rank.
The products are mostly pretty genericâ€¦ nothing special about selling 10 different nutritional supplements that are overpriced.
However, their tea is a best seller in the direct selling industry, so at least theyâ€™ve got that one popular signature product.
But if it’s passive income and financial stability you’re after, there are better options out there.
Look, I’ve been involved with network marketing for over ten years so I know what to look for when you considerÂ a new opportunity.
After reviewing 200+ business opportunities and systems out there, here is the one I would recommend: