We all want simplicity…
Simple weight loss.
Which is probably why Le-Vel has enjoyed such explosive growth.
Le-Vel is a health and wellness multi-level marketing company founded in 2013 by Paul Gravette and Jason Camper. And it’s the only brand that promises peak health with a simple 3-step program.
There is a lot of competition when it comes to vitamins and supplement sales, as there are so many health and wellness companies that exist and are thriving. But the company has made over $1 billion in sales in its first 6 years.
That speaks volumes…
Which makes it an interesting option if you’re looking for a health-based MLM to get involved with.
1. What does Le-vel sell? Le-Vel offers a premium-grade nutritional supplement line, called Thrive. It involves a three-step regimen that helps you reach peak physical and mental levels. The products are made of a premium and proprietary naturopathic and synergistic formula of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, antioxidants, enzymes, probiotics, and amino acids.
2. What are Le-Vel’s most popular products? The Thrive Plus product line adds to the foundational 3-step core products. Some favorites include Duo:Burn, their most effective weight-loss product, featuring better delivery, absorption, and thermogenesis technology; and Activate, which activates your core and supports clean healthy energy, clarity, and performance.
3. How much does it cost to join Le-Vel? To become a Thrive consultant, you have to buy a Starter Kit and set up a $50 per month delivery. You can choose from four Starter Kits: Social Seller ($135), Business Builder ($265), Business Builder Plus ($499), and Meat & Dairy Free ($135).
4. Is Le-Vel a scam? No, Le-Vel is a legitimate health and nutritional brand. It has donated more than $730,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. It has also partnered with global relief organization Rise Against Hunger to work toward the goal of eliminating hunger by 2030.
5. What is Le-vel’s BBB rating? A+
6. How long has Le-Vel been in business? Since 2012
7. What is Le-Vel’s revenue? Revenue in 2016 was $449 million in 2016. In 2017, Le-Vel reported $1 billion in lifetime orders.
8. How many Le-Vel distributors are there? Le-Vel says they have more than 7 million Customer and Brand Promoter accounts in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Mexico. No numbers specific to distributors have been shared.
9. What lawsuits have been filed? In 2015, Le-Vel was investigated by Truth in Advertising.  In 2016, Le-Vel sued the Lazy Man and Money blog for defamation. The suit was dismissed. [2, 3]
10. Comparable companies: Purium, Isagenix
Does this mean you should get involved?
Product-wise this company might be legit, but if you’re just interested in the business opportunity, there are better options out there…
Click here for my #1 recommendation
Either way, here’s the full review on Le-vel.
The company currently has 3 main product lines.
- Thrive Experience
- Thrive Pro Bars
- Thrive Plus Line
The Thrive Experience is an 8-week premium lifestyle system that consists of 3 products taken every morning. These three steps includes Premium Lifestyle Capsules, a Shake Mix, and a DFT Patch with Fusion 2.0 Technology.
In the Thrive Experience, you have four options: Thrive M, Thrive W, Thrive Mix, and Thrive DFT.
Thrive M is designed for men, it is a premium lifestyle capsule formulated to provide things such as weight management, support healthy joint function, calm general discomfort, antioxidant support, cognitive performance, lean muscle support & digestive and immune support.
Thrive W is specifically for women (see: Damsel in Defense or Empowr) and it contains all of the same benefits as Thrive M.
Thrive Mix is a shake that is Ultra Micronized. Made from a nutrient dense formula containing a probiotics and enzyme blend, as well as, an antioxidant and extracts blend. The product is also gluten-free.
Thrive DFT is a new Derma Fusion Technology. This product is a patch worn on the body to help weight management and mental clarity, support natural energy and circulation along with supporting appetite management.
All four of these products are meant to be used together as a part of the Thrive 8 Week Experience. You can purchase the items separately but the cost for any one of them is over $50. Group kits offer customers a discounted price.
The Thrive Pro Bars are billed as premium nutrition Sequential Bar Technology. They’re essentially gluten-free protein bars that come in four flavors: cinnamon roll, birthday cake, lemon meringue, and cookies & cream.
The Thrive Plus products are:
- DFT Duo – Le-Vel’s first true weight-management product.
- Balance – Used to support overall health.
- Black Label – The newest addition to the DFT line, providing mood support and enhancers.
- Move – Supports healthy joints, mobility, and flexibility.
- Activate – Energy and clarity enhancer.
- Boost – A drink designed to alkalize and energize the body.
- Form – Improves nutritional uptake and absorption of nutritional supplements using Sequential Gel Technologies (SGT)
- Rest –Uses SGT to provide calming and relaxing stress management.
- Thrive K – A proprietary blend of premium-grade vitamins and minerals.
- Pure – An ultra-premium vitamin and amino acid lifestyle shot.
- Expand – Used to support mental and cognitive capabilities.
- Cafe – Coffee mocha flavored drink used as a coffee alternative.
- DUO:Burn – Their most effective weight-loss product.
There are plenty opportunities to generate an income with Le-Vel. You simply enroll yourself as a Brand Promoter and purchase a Starter Kit from $139 to $499. You have to auto-deliver $50 of products each month for as long as you remain active.
Through retail sales, each brand promoter has the opportunity to earn up to 20% commission on all of their sales. There are fast start bonuses, infinity fast start bonuses, GO VIP bonuses, and an iPad mini bonus. It is all about building up a team of promoters if you plan on earning hefty commissions, much like any MLM company.
If you stick with the company and meet certain qualifications, there are “Lifestyle Getaways” available to you. The destination changes every time (San Francisco or Cabo, for example), and depending on the getaway, there are usually tickets for two to go to an attractive destination and enjoy a vacation. That is one benefit many have yet to see through other MLM companies.
Some pros about Le-Vel:
The Le-Vel company has earned The Bravo Growth Award from DSN Global 100 and reached more than $1 billion in lifetime orders in its first five years. Combined, founders Gravette and Camper have over 40 years of experience in business, allowing them to create a sturdy foundation. To date, the company has over 7 million customer accounts.
As a brand promoter, there are several ways to generate revenue for yourself and your team. You can earn free products and different rewards, such as the iPad mini or even a glamorous getaway. The trend now is to become healthier and get into shape, which means the market is strong. That provides a sense of job security.
Some cons about Le-Vel:
Although Le-Vel’s Thrive products have reeled in big bucks rather quickly, the company is still very new, meaning there are possible risks of the business going downhill just as fast as it went up.
There’s already so many health and wellness companies that have been known and trusted for decades, this means there is a lot of competition. The Thrive products are slightly over-priced, as well as, similar to other products already in the market. The DFT and SGT technologies are said to be of the newest around with scientific backing from their own scientists. It could take years before any negative results or reactions occur.
There have been complaints, not removing people from auto-delivery, not processing refunds, and refusing to replace a wrong order being the most common. This doesn’t bode well. If Le-Vel develops a reputation for poor customer service, you won’t be able to get new customers.
And finally, while the products sound impressively scientific, there isn’t a lot of explanation of what the technology is, how it works, etc. There should be more testing around the products, and the fancy descriptions need to be explained, so you can answer whatever questions your customers might ask.
The company is relatively new, which is both good and bad. There is the opportunity to earn an income and do well within the company, and bonuses like vacation getaways really drive brand promoters to sell as much as they can. The success the company has achieved so quickly may be a sign that it will either sink or swim.
Many people are longing for a more natural lifestyle and natural products, which may be one of the benefits that Le-Vel provides for customers. The prices may be driving away many, but the company is acquiring customers at a steady pace. This company has the potential to go far bringing it’s promoters with them.
It must also be considered that the Thrive Experience is only an 8-week program. This could mean that you only have preferred customers for that amount of time, as they regularly discontinue use when the program ends. The company originally started out with only 3 products and has grown significantly. With 3 main product lines and more products being developed on a regular basis, it’s possible they’ll enjoy many more years of success.
Look, I’ve been involved with network marketing for over ten years so I know what to look for when you consider a new opportunity.
After reviewing 200+ business opportunities and systems out there, here is the one I would recommend:
Absolutely LOVE Le-Vel and the THRIVE products!
Nice. Whats your favorite product?
Hi there! Actually it is completely free to promote Thrive and free as a customer, so the sign up cost is ZERO. 🙂