They boast the Guinness World’s Record for the biggest smiley face…
Which should make Alliance in Motion Global (aka AIM Global) a winner, right?
Honestly, we’re on the fence…
AIM Global is a direct sales company based in the Philippines. Founded in 2005, it offers nutritional supplements and beverages that are produced by Nature’s Way USA. The stated goal of AIM Global is to maximize the market of its products while helping its distributors gain “financial independence and economic stability.”
The outlook of Alliance in Motion appears to be good with a presence throughout the world and expansion every year.
But we’ll let you make up your own mind.
1. What does AIM Global sell? AIM sells nutritional and dietary supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way, Weider, and DSM.
2. What are AIM Global’s most popular products? AIM Global’s focus is improving their customers’ health. C24/7 NaturaCeutical, its flagship product, is reported to have the most complete daily nutritional requirement and the highest anti-oxidant components available — 22,000 phytonutrients in an all-alkaline vegetable capsule. According to AIM, it’s been clinically tested to guard against 100 diseases.
Be aware, though, AIM Global isn’t a US-based company, so its products haven’t been approved by the Food and Drug Authority (FDA). Any claims made by AIM Global may be exaggerated or untrue.
3. How much does it cost to join AIM Global? The Global Package (Starter), which is their smallest start-up package, costs $260 USD and contains discounted products, a start-up sales kit, online access, personal accident insurance, as well as coverage for a medical checkup and a transferable scholarship certificate. You must also attend an Opportunity Plan Presentation and be assigned a sponsor.
4. Is AIM Global a scam? AIM Global is not a scam, but their promises about how much you’ll make as a distributor are likely exaggerated. The products they feature on their website aren’t the type of products most Americans are used to seeing in an MLM catalog (think patches and pendants that protect you from EMF radiation), but they do sell real skin care and wellness products — though the claims about their benefits may be too much to believe.
5. What is AIM Global’s BBB rating? There is no BBB rating for AIM Global
6. How long has AIM Global been in business? Since 2005
7. What is AIM Global’s revenue? We weren’t able to find revenue information for AIM Global.
8. How many AIM Global distributors are there? 5+ million
9. What lawsuits have been filed? We don’t see any lawsuits, but we have found some articles by people who have been behind the closed doors of their free training sessions. You can read one here.
So should you get involved with these guys?
Product-wise this company might be legit, but if you’re just interested in the business opportunity, there are better options out there…
Either way, here’s the full review on Alliance in Motion.
AIM Global offers roughly 20 products related to nutrition and wellness (1). The products can be divided into four categories:
- Functional Beverages
- Nutritional Support
- Nutritional CosmeCeuticals
The Functional Beverages category makes up a majority of the Alliance in Motion product line. There are 10 beverages options, most of which are coffee-flavored drinks that claim a variety of health-related benefits (see: USANA).
The Nutritional Support category refers to five different nutritional supplements that claim several health benefits, including one that’s geared towards kids.
The Nutritional CosmeCeuticals category includes one skin care product, as well as a product that AIM Global claims to be the “world’s first glutathione sublingual spray,” which carries a variety of benefits.
The NaturaCentials category includes soap, toothpaste, and specific types of cleansers for both men and women.
AIM Global has six ways that distributors can earn money:
- Direct Sponsoring
- Match Sales Bonus
- Uni-Level Bonus
- Stair-Step Bonus
- Royalty Income
Retailing offers distributors the chance to resell AIM Global products after purchasing them with a 25% discount.
Direct sponsoring offers distributors the chance to sell a package of products to new distributors. The company offers more than half a dozen different packages and each package sold to a new distributor gives the original distributor an $11 bonus.
A Match Sales Bonus is worth $33 and comes from earning product points or a sponsored distributor earning product points.
A Uni-Level bonus is a dynamic compression structure that gives quality distributors bonuses on up to 10 levels.
The Stair-Step Bonus set up allows distributors to climb the ladder based on global points acquired through group sales accumulation.
Royalty Income involves a 2% commission when a distributor is promoted up each of the five levels of being a Global Ambassador with Alliance in Motion.
Here are some pros about AIM Global:
One of the obvious positives of AIM Global is that the company offers distributors six different ways to make money. This can be a bit overwhelming, and perhaps even a little confusing, but it opens the door for those who are dedicated to making a substantial amount of money.
The benefits and support the company gives its distributors are far and above what other multi-level marketing firms offer. In addition to a lifetime discount of 25% on all AIM Global products, new distributors are able to receive a free medical checkup when they join the company, as well as the opportunity to buy personal accident insurance. The distributor also receives a scholarship grant that can be utilized at over 300 schools and can be transferred to anyone the distributor knows.
Even if the distributor doesn’t choose to take advantage of all these perks, the fact that AIM Global offers them says a lot about the company.
When it comes to direct sales, AIM Global provides seminars and training for its distributors to help them find their way in the industry. Each distributor is also given his or her own page on the company’s website to help them keep track of all sales and transactions. There are also three different ways distributors can claim payments, giving them plenty of flexibility and freedom.
Here are some cons about AIM Global:
One red flag that is raised with AIM Global is the lack of information about the company, most notably no report from the Better Business Bureau. To be fair, there are a limited number of online reviews from those within the company, and those reviews could not be more favorable (2).
AIM Global also puts a great deal of pressure on distributors to sponsor others and grow their sales team. The company puts a limit on the number of sales that can take place within a given time cycle. The distributor will need to learn about these stipulations and adjust their selling accordingly to ensure they receive full credit for their sales.
Finally, while AIM Global offers training on the basics of the industry and the products its distributors are selling, the company has been criticized for not offering training on advanced sales and marketing techniques. Not receiving such training can make it difficult for distributors to rise through the ranks and maximize their earning potential.
Despite a lack of information about AIM Global, which adds to the risk of joining it as a distributor, it’s certainly possible to experience significant financial gain from joining the business.
The startup fee varies based on your level of commitment, and the company encourages distributors to join at the highest levels possible. This means putting down more money up front, which obviously increases the risk, but it also opens up the possibility for better rewards.
This type of set-up can be great for someone who has the time and willingness to put in the work necessary to succeed in a multi-level marketing business.
Of course, even with the right attitude, the money to get started can be a lot for some people, and the products don’t necessarily stand out above the competition, so making large volumes of sales isn’t a guarantee unless you have certainty there will be a market for you to explore.
At the end of the day, AIM Global is a high-risk, high-reward venture. Not enough can be learned about the company or its products to give you much confidence in joining AIM Global.
Look, I’ve been involved with network marketing for over ten years so I know what to look for when you consider a new opportunity.
After reviewing 200+ business opportunities and systems out there, here is the one I would recommend: